Head Boy/ Girl Job Description
The Head Boy/ Girl position in the school is of great importance.
They will be positive role models to all members of the school and community. They will support the Headteacher to build a team spirit within the school encouraging other students to contribute to the life of the school and beyond.
As such they are expected to;
• Provide a role model to which all School pupils aspire.
• Meet high standards of politeness, courtesy, dress, attendance and punctuality.
• Represent the school at important events throughout the year; e.g. Open Evening, community lunch etc.
• Attend student council meetings and feedback to relevant groups.
• Attend meetings with the Headteacher, SLT, Communication and Marketing Manager and School Governors
• Support the Headteacher in leading promotional activities for the school including assemblies and community events.
How will students be selected?
Students are invited to make an application, in writing, detailing their personal skills and attributes, activities and/or roles and responsibilities they have inside and/or outside school and why they believe they would be suited to the role.
Applications must be submitted to the Headteacher by Monday 5th December
Students will then be shortlisted based on their interview and feedback from their Head of Year.